Boudoir photography is a great way to celebrate your body and feel empowered. Stretching is an important part of any workout routine, and it’s especially important when it comes to preparing for a boudoir session. Boudoir photography is all about capturing the beauty of your body in its most natural state, so it’s important to make sure you’re feeling your best before the shoot.
Here are five stretches you can do to get ready for your boudoir session:
1. Cat-Cow: This is a great stretch for your back, neck, and shoulders. Start on your hands and knees, with your back in a neutral position. Inhale and arch your back, letting your stomach drop towards the floor. Then exhale and round your back, tucking your chin towards your chest. Repeat this stretch several times.
2. Seated Spinal Twist: This stretch is great for your spine and hips. Sit on the floor with your legs crossed. Place your right hand on your left knee and your left hand behind you. Twist your torso to the left, keeping your spine straight. Hold the stretch for a few seconds, then switch sides.
3. Standing Quad Stretch: This stretch is great for your quads and hip flexors. Stand on one leg and grab your ankle with your opposite hand. Pull your heel towards your butt, feeling a stretch in the front of your thigh. Hold the stretch for a few seconds, then switch sides.
4. Standing Side Bend: This stretch is great for your obliques and spine. Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Reach your right arm up towards the sky, then bend your torso to the left. Feel a stretch along the right side of your body. Hold the stretch for a few seconds, then switch sides.
5. Standing Hamstring Stretch: This stretch is great for your hamstrings and lower back. Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Bend your right knee and grab your ankle with your right hand. Straighten your right leg, feeling a stretch in the back of your thigh. Hold the stretch for a few seconds, then switch sides.
By doing these stretches before your boudoir session, you’ll be able to move more freely and feel more relaxed. Plus, you’ll be able to show off your body in the best possible way! They will help you feel relaxed and confident, so you can look your best in your photos. Make sure to take your time and listen to your body as you stretch. If you feel any pain or discomfort, stop and take a break.
Our community of beautiful women are building their self confidence through boudoir experiences, getting to know each other, games and fun prizes.